Hello Friends Today I Tech How Can Delete Facebook Account Permanently And Backup Your Information With Your All Photo 


How can I download my information from Facebook?


You Want To Account All Data  In Simply Step

Follow My Steps

  • Go To This LINK
  • Click On Download a copy




  • Click Start My Archive


  • Then Enter Password


  • Click Start My Archive





  • Your All Data .zip File Send In Your Registered Email ID
  • Open Mail And Download It
  • You Want WinRAR Software Free Click On Below Links

32 BIT Click And Wait 10 Second
64 BIT Click And Wait 10 Second

  • How do I permanently delete my account?



Simply Step

  • Go To This LINK
  • Click On Delete My Account 


  • Then Enter Password & Enter Security Code


Note:- Your Account Delete Permanently In Facebook And Don't Open Next 14 Days Your Account Delete Automatically


 
Top